How to place a quotation request.
1. You should choose the desired product, the printing method (if applicable) and any desired extras.
Get a quote:
- Through our website, using the quotation request form here.
- Contact our Commercial Department on 289 147 393 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. You will receive a quotation from our Commercial Department. (Check the document and confirm that it matches your choices).
Elaboration of the digital artwork.
3. After accepting our proposal (see point 2), our Design Department will prepare the digital artwork for your request. This requires the following:
- The logo or image you want to print on the product. You should send us the vector logos or in vectorized image formats: .ai (Adobe Illustrator), .cdr (Corel Draw), .eps (Encapsulated PostScript), or vectorized .pdf (Portable Document Format) .
- If the printing method you request is the Full Color, you can send your logo in image format .Jpg ou .JPEG (Joint Photographic Experts Group), .tiff (Tagged Image File Format) in a resolution of 300 dpi.
4. Sending files for data insertion in USB Flash drives, it can be done through an online storage system: