01. QUOTE & PREPARATION OF GRAPHIC ARTWORK
How to place a quotation request.

1. You should choose the desired product, the printing method (if applicable) and any desired extras.

Get a quote:

  • Through our website, using the quotation request form here.
  • Contact our Commercial Department on 289 147 393 or send an email to info@usbspot.com.

2. You will receive a quotation from our Commercial Department. (Check the document and confirm that it matches your choices).

Elaboration of the digital artwork.

3. After accepting our proposal (see point 2), our Design Department will prepare the digital artwork for your request. This requires the following:

  • The logo or image you want to print on the product. You should send us the vector logos or in vectorized image formats: .ai (Adobe Illustrator), .cdr (Corel Draw), .eps (Encapsulated PostScript), or vectorized .pdf (Portable Document Format) .
  • If the printing method you request is the Full Color, you can send your logo in image format .Jpg ou .JPEG (Joint Photographic Experts Group), .tiff (Tagged Image File Format) in a resolution of 300 dpi.

4. Sending files for data insertion in USB Flash drives, it can be done through an online storage system:

02. CONFIRMATION & PAYMENT
Confirmation by the customer.

5. Once the budget and the artwork have been approved, the award process begins.

Note: The approval of the budget and the artwork should be writing by email so that it becomes dated and registered.

6. We will ask you to fill in a document with your details, such as company name, name, VAT number, contacts, billing address and delivery address.

The invoice and payment.

7. The Financial Department will issue the electronic pro forma invoice, which will be sent to you by email.

8.  Our payment policy is as follows:

  • 100% of the invoice value when you place the order;
  • 60% when you place the order and the remaining 40% before your order leaves our office.

Payment must be made by bank transfer to the following account:

Bank: BPI
IBAN: PT50 0010 0000 4802 9460 0015 5
BIC/SWIFT: BBPIPTPL

After transferring the 100% or the first 60% payment it is necessary to send the proof to the following email: financial@searchprof.com

Note: The production will only begin after we receive the proof of payment agreed.

03. PRODUCTION & DELIVERY
Start of production..

9. After confirmation of payment we will start production of your order. A process that may take 3 to 20 business days, depending on the product.

10. Once your order is ready, our factory will ship it to our offices in Faro through the DHL carrier. You will receive the tracking number of your order by email so that you can be aware of the state of the shipping process.

Order shipment.

11. After the order reception in our facilities, our team will check for some of the material. It will be immediately sent to the address of delivery by CTT Expresso, usually through the EMS service 19..

12. The order tracking number will be sent to you by email.

Note: Note: The order will only be sent to you when the bill is fully paid.

Subscribe Newsletter - 10% Desconto on 1st order - USB SPOT
*We do not spam or give your email to third parties.