What are cookies?
“Cookies” are small text files that are stored on your computer or on your mobile device via the Internet browser, retaining only information related to your preferences, not including, as such, your personal data. The placement of cookies will help the website to recognize your device the next time you visit it.
We use the term cookies in this policy to refer to all the files that collect information in this way.
Cookies used do not collect information that identifies the user. Cookies collect generic information, namely how users arrive and use the websites or the area of the country/countries through which they access the website, etc.
Cookies retain only information related to your preferences. At any time, through his Internet browser, the user can decide to be notified about the installation of cookies, as well as to block their entry into his system.
What are Cookies for?
Cookies serve to help determine the usefulness, interest and number of uses of its websites, allowing for faster and more efficient browsing, eliminating the need to repeatedly introduce the same information.
What kind of cookies do we use?
Our cookies have different functions:
- Essential Cookies – allow you to browse the website and use its applications as well as access safe areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services you have requested may not be provided. Some cookies are essential for accessing specific areas of our website.
- Analytical Cookies – these cookies are used to analyze the way users use the website and monitor its performance. This allows us to provide a high quality experience by customizing our offer and quickly identifying and correcting any problems that arise. For example, we use performance cookies to know which pages are most popular, which is the method of linking between pages that is most effective, or to determine the reason that some pages are receiving error messages. These cookies are used only for the purpose of creating and statistical analysis, without ever collecting personal information.
- Functionality Cookies – They store user preferences for the use of the website so that you do not need to re-configure the website each time you visit it.
- Third-party Cookies – Measure the success of applications and the effectiveness of third-party advertising. They can also be used in order to customize a widget with user data.
Cookies can be:
Permanent Cookies – they are stored, for a variable time, at the Internet browser level on your access devices (computer, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever the user makes a new visit to the website. They are usually used to direct navigation according to the sser’s interests, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
Session Cookies – are temporary, remain in your Internet Browser’s cookies until you leave the website. The information obtained allows us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
How can you manage cookies?
How we explain cookies help you get the most out of our websites.
All Internet browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies, notably by selecting the appropriate settings in the respective Internet browser.
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer – Disable Cookies
- Click on the “tools” menu and choose the “Internet options” option;
- Select “Privacy”;
- Move the bar to the top, where you will get “Block all cookies”.
Note: There are several levels of activation and disabling of cookies in Internet Explorer. For more information about Internet Explorer cookie settings, see the following Microsoft page:
Cookie settings in Mozilla Firefox – Disable Cookies
- Click on the “Tools” menu;
- Select “Options”;
- Click on the “Privacy” icon, which you will find on the top panel;
- In the “cookies” section, disable the “Accept cookies from websites” option;
- Click “OK” to save the changes and close.
Note: There are several levels of activation and disabling of cookies in Mozilla Firefox. For more information about cookie settings in Mozilla Firefox, see the following page:
Cookie settings in Chrome – Disable cookies
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show Advanced Settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, click on the content settings button.
- Select the “Block data definition from the websites” option.
You can change the following cookie settings in the “Cookies” section:
- Delete Cookies
- Block cookies by default
- Allow cookies by default
- Keep cookies and website data by default until you leave the Internet browser
- Create exceptions for cookies from websites or specific domains.
Note: There are several levels of activation and disabling of cookies in Google Chrome. For more information about cookie settings in Google Chrome, see the following page:
Cookie settings in Safari Web and IOS – Disable cookies
- Click “Edit”;
- Select “Preferences”;
- On the top panel, select the “Privacy” icon;
- In the “Accept cookies” section, Select “Never”.
Note: There are several levels of activation and disabling of cookies in Safari. For more information about cookie settings in Safari, see the following page:
Other Internet browsers
Please look in the “Help” menu of the Internet browser or contact the Internet browser vendor.
Note: We remember that by disabling cookies, parts of our website may not work properly.
For more information about cookies and their use, we suggest that you refer to the following links: